Mine to Love Play Bed
Item # 31727
Tuck in favorite dolls and stuffed animals for bedtime with this realistic and classically styled wooden play bed that suits any décor! Made to fit dolls up to 18 inches tall, this sturdy white bed with a wipe-clean surface includes a removable mattress, fuzzy blanket, and cozy pillow. Clear instructions make the bed easy to assemble with just a screwdriver (not included). Mine to Love® dolls and accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities. A child's confidence and self-esteem blossom and grow with each nurturing moment of imaginative play!
- White wooden play bed for dolls and stuffed animals up to 18 inches tall
- Includes removable mattress, fuzzy blanket, and cozy pillow
- Coordinates perfectly with other Mine to Love play furniture; classic design and clean white look fits any décor
- Pretend play with dolls and stuffed animals encourages empathy and helps kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 8.7" H x 9.1" W x 20.7" L assembled
- WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Contains small parts before assembly.
- Product: 8.7" x 9.1" x 20.7" Assembled 3.65 lbs
- Package: 20.85" H x 9.1" W x 2.35" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
S.S. SNOOZE-A-LOT: Pretend the bed is a raft or boat for baby! Give the ship a name and tell a story about where it is traveling: Down the Mighty Mississippi? To a tropical island paradise? Across the ocean to discover a new land?
SICK DAY: Baby has a tummy ache and the doctor has prescribed lots of rest! Take care of a "sick" doll or stuffed animal by tucking it into bed, making sure it gets plenty of water and cuddles, taking its temperature with a pretend thermometer, etc.
STORY TIME: Think of sweet stories to tell baby as part of their bedtime routine. Perhaps it could start: "Once upon a time, there was a teddy bear that wanted to go to school . . ."
ROCK-A-BYE: Make up lullabies to sing to baby while tucking them into bed, and some gentle "time to wake up" songs, too!