Shape Sorting Cube Classic Toy
Item # 575
Save 15% on our Developmental Play
This ultimate shape sorter features 12 chunky, vibrantly colored shapes that make a satisfying "clunk" as they drop into the natural-finish hardwood cube. Then open the lid, take them out and start all over again! A classic educational toy for toddlers.
- Beautifully constructed wooden toy with 12 brightly colored, easy-to-grip shapes
- Each shape fits through a hole of the same shape on the wooden cube
- Classic learning activity with nostalgic appeal
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes color and shape recognition and problem-solving skills
- Product: 5.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" 1.6 lbs
- Package: 6.8" H x 6.8" W x 6.3" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Have kids build a tower with the blocks. Help them become familiar with the shapes and colors by identifying them as kids stack the blocks.
Encourage beginning counting skills by asking kids to count the blocks with you. Repeat the activity until they are familiar with the numbers one through 12.
Once kids are familiar with the shapes and colors, ask them to hand you a specific shape or color block.