Tape Activity Book
Item # 3574
Buy One Get One 50% off Sitewide!
use code: BOGO50
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
This spiral-bound activity book contains 20 reusable picture pages filled with color, packed with cheery details, and ALMOST complete: All that's missing are colorful tape strips to fill the empty white stripes, dashes, spokes, and more! Kids can pull, press, and tear four rolls of color tape to add the laces on a shoe, stripes on a zebra, blades on a helicopter, ties on a train track, and much more--there are 20 pictures in all to complete and embellish. Beneficial for fine motor skills, finger strength, hand-eye coordination, color recognition, and great for travel too. This engaging kids' activity book is a colorful and creative way to build basic skills and a sense of accomplishment!
- 20 reusable pages feature 20 unique pictures to complete.
- Includes 4 rolls of easy-tear tape in 4 colors.
- Tape rolls store right in the cover!
- Tape peels up easily--use the pages again and again!
- Sturdy plastic spiral binding
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 11.5" x 8.25" x 0.75" 0.6 lbs
- Package: 10.9" H x 7.9" W x 0.45" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.