Tote & Tour Pet Travel Play Set
Item # 8541
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: WINTER15
Keep traveling plush pets safe and happy! Whether touring the world or just the neighborhood, it's easy for kids three and older to take the precious plush pooch and the cuddly kitty on the go with these realistic pet travel essentials. Hook the leash to the collar or harness and go for a stroll. For longer trips, tuck the plush puppy or kitty into the cozy carrier with side pockets and removable pet bed. Pack up IDs, a collapsible food and water dish, reversible food/water insert, and a ball, mark the reusable checklist, and hit the road! This set has everything plush pets need to travel in style!
- 15-piece pretend play pet travel play set with a plush cat and dog and travel essentials
- Soft pet carrier with handle, side pockets, and removable pet bed
- Includes leash, collar, harness, 2 write-on name tags, collapsible food and water dish, reversible food/water insert, and ball
- Personalize the play experience by filling out pet IDs, and learn handy travel tips from the reusable checklist
- Not intended for use with real animals.
- Product: 10.5" x 3.5" x 13.5" Packaged 1.3 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.45" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
CHECK IT: Review the Travel Checklist with kids. Help them identify the items in the play set and how each is used. Talk about the Travel Tips and how they help keep pets safe when they are on the move.
WEEKLY PLANNER: What's on the agenda for today? Have kids create a schedule for their plush pets that includes meals, exercise, playtime, check-ups, grooming, and some trips!
TRAVEL TALES: Have kids fill out a Pet ID card and tell a story about one of the plush pets. What is its name and who does it live with? Where is it traveling to today and what adventures are in store?
CLEAN UP: When playtime is done for the day, have kids use the pet carrier to hold the play set pieces and even some of their toys, games, dolls, and stuffed animals! Turn clean-up time into a game by timing how quickly kids can get everything off the floor.